The company is based in Southampton and employs approximately 250 office and field staff. It is a subsidiary of the privately owned Glen Dimplex Group, which operates from Southern Ireland. The Glen Dimplex Group has over 40 companies worldwide, employing over 10,000 staff and an annual turnover of €2 billion.
The company’s product portfolio consists of:
- Domestic installed heating – including the UK’s most popular ranges of storage and panel heaters and electric towel rails
- An extensive commercial heating portfolio including a wide selection of air curtains from over door heaters to industrial and architectural models
- Renewable solutions – including the widest range of ground and air source heat pumps in the UK,
- Portable electric heating
- Electric fires - including the revolutionary Opti-myst® range and the award winning Optiflame® range, the world’s most popular flame effect, along with the incredible Opti-V flame effect
- Gas fires – under the Valor, Robinson Willey and Faber brands we offer an extensive range of fires to suit all budgets and styles for both the end consumer and the social housing provider
All brands within the GDC group operate autonomously of each other, so please click on the relevant brand website for more information on the brand and the products it offers.