BEAMA is the UK trade association for manufacturers and providers of energy infrastructure technologies and systems. We represent more than 200 companies, from start-ups and SMEs to large multinationals. Our members' products ensure low carbon energy and environmental services are delivered safely, securely and efficiently to UK homes, businesses, transport and grid networks. We support our members in ensuring that the UK has a strong electrotechnical industry that is recognised as an essential part of modern society and brings invaluable economic, social and environmental benefits.
WHAT WE DO
BEAMA is a not for profit trade association with a Board of Directors made up of representatives of the member companies and key staff. Our activities are divided into 4 main interest sectors or portfolios: Heating & Ventilation; Building Electrical Systems; Flexible Energy Systems; Networks, these portfolios are managed by dedicated Portfolio Managers and supported by Technical staff, EU and UK policy experts. To find out more about the sectors we cover click here.
HOW TO FIND US
Rotherwick House, 3 Thomas More Street London, E1W 1YZ
We are a short 10-minute walk from Tower Hill underground station on the Circle and District line
- Exit from Tower Hill station, descend the steps following signs to the Tower of London / Tower Bridge
- After passing under the road, continue towards the Tower of London as far as possible, then turn left and follow the path, passing under the road that leads to Tower Bridge
- After that first underpass, turn immediately right and then left to enter St Katherine Docks
- Follow the path alongside both docks, and then exit the docks via the gate on the far east side
- Cross the road, enter the Thomas More Square development and turn immediately left after the boundary wall
- Continue a short distance and we are the building directly ahead, the entrance is the large black door to the right of therailings.
To download directions please click here