***20% discount available for BEAMA members***
BEAMA is supporting this event
As part of its well-established portfolio of infrastructure events, many of which have enjoyed government support, City & Financial Global is delighted to announce the UK Clean Energy Infrastructure Summit, which will take place on Wednesday 24th April 2019.
This high-profile forum will discuss key opportunities and challenges for the national energy mix and will explore further expansion of renewable and nuclear energy, storage infrastructure and gas.
Key topics include:
- Transitioning the UK’s energy mix: Meeting the UK Government’s CO2 reduction commitments
- Renewable energy infrastructure: Business and investment opportunities
- Offshore wind development: Cracking UK’s clean energy potential
- Required Innovation: Scaling energy storage
- EV and smart cities: Investment in key areas for development
- Debating national nuclear generation ambitions across the UK
- Small modular reactors: Debating national nuclear generation ambitions
- Expanding smaller infrastructure: Empowering renewable energy among communities and rural areas
- The future of the heat network in the UK: risks, financing and national funding