Sponsorship opportunity for BEAMA members BEAMA Net Zero campaign - Zero Carbon Homes Webinar Series
01 September 2021
On the 11th of October BEAMA and our members will be publishing our commitment to reaching our NetZero targets by 2050. Along with publishing our commitment we will be launching a themed stream of work on Zero Carbon Homes, focusing on the requirements for UK retrofit programs to meet Net Zero.
This is all to coincide with COP26 and the expected publication of the Government’s Heat and Buildings Strategy, and is intended to build momentum behind a structured conversation about all elements of low carbon technology for future zero carbon homes with a focus on BEAMA members’ products.
During October, to coincide with the launch of the Net Zero Campaign, we are planning a series of webinars over a three-week period entitled ‘Zero Carbon Homes’. The series will cover some of the key topics around Net Zero. For these webinars we will partner with Elemental to extend our reach to their audiences and to use their established platform.
We are writing to offer this opportunity to individual members to sponsor the webinar series. Sponsorship like this helps BEAMA to deliver high quality events and will provides resource for additional marketing and promotional activities for the Net Zero campaign.
A full campaign marketing pack will be shared with all members prior to the launch explaining how you can get involved more generally. A summary of the package is below.
Event Sponsorship cost £2000.
Sponsoring companies will receive
- Speaking slot on an appropriate webinar
- Company logo on event promotion
- Article on a related topic to published on the BEAMA, Elemental and Installer websites
- Social media activity/mentions/announcements – the BEAMA team can agree a social media plan with sponsor marketing teams
- Branding on dedicated Crowdcast page
- Branding on Elemental Newsletter – circa 40,000 circulation About the Webinar Series
7 webinars across a three- week period – starting w/c 11th October
- Delivering 600,000 heat pumps a year by 2028
- Thermal storage – a vital component for zero carbon homes
- The power at our fingertips - heating controls for zero carbon homes
- Reducing the cost of Net Zero – system improvements for low carbon heating
- Net Zero Healthy Homes – the wider benefits of home improvements for health
- Home electrical infrastructure of the future - how Net Zero is changing the electrical foundations in our homes
- Skills for Net Zero – the electrical industry discuss the growing demand for skilled jobs to deliver Net Zero
Each event is based on a white paper BEAMA will be publishing – agenda and content will therefore be based on the report and driven by our membership
- 1 hour
- BEAMA director
- BEAMA member(s) (Sponsor)
- External speaker (government rep, stakeholder e.g. construction industry, contractors etc.)
- Panel/interview style conversation with chair on the topic
- Free public event
Recorded and hosted as downloadable on demand video on the BEAMA and Elemental websites If you would like to find out more information or become a sponsor for the webinar series, please email [email protected]