BEAMA Trends Survey - 2020 Q2
24 July 2020
The BEAMA Trends Survey report for 2020 Q2 is now available. Sales hits all time low and operating below 50% capacity was the norm in 2020 Q2.
The BEAMA Trends Survey, conducted quarterly, provides insight into current and expected future industry trends. The open comments section was once again dominated by the Covid-19 pandemic and the uncertainty it creates in making any business forecast.
The main headlines includes:
- Business optimism unchanged from previous quarter
- Sales volume hits all time low in 2020 Q2
- Operating below half of full capacity was the norm in 2020 Q2
- Majority of firms looking to decrease head count in the next twelve months
- Investment in e-business increased as others enter pause mode