Vincenzo Gallone, the Specialist Adviser for FMCG businesses throughout the Midlands for the UK Department for International Trade. As well as supporting businesses to sell overseas is going to be hosting a series of webinars highlighting export opportunities in the vibrant markets of Vietnam, Hong Kong and Singapore.
All of these events are completely free of charge and aim to provide you with key insight and new opportunities for your business.
About the programme of events:
FMCG Opportunities in Vietnam - 23 July 2021 from 09:30-10:30 BST
Join this webinar to gain insight into the dynamic FMCG opportunities for your business in Vietnam. In recent years, Vietnam has been experiencing rapid retail growth and it is the fastest-growing market for convenience stores in Asia. The estimated size of e-commerce market by 2025 is expected to reach USD 15 billion, second only to Indonesia in the Southeast Asia region. Speakers include:
- Peter Christou– Managing Director, Kantar
- An Doan – British Chamber of Commerce for Vietnam
- Nora Bihari - Project Manager - South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk
FMCG Opportunities in Hong Kong - 26 July 2021 from 09:30-10:30 BST
With a unique cultural fusion of east and west, Hong Kong is a regional Business Hub and a gateway into China. Known also as a shoppers' paradise the region attracted over 65 million visitors in 2018, an increase of 11.4% on the previous year. Join this webinar to learn about the opportunities Hong Kong can offer your business. We will be joined by:
- Herbert Yum - Research Manager, Euromonitor
- Gerti Willis - DIT Culture and Communications Adviser
- Eira Jarvis - MD of Pret A Manger Asia
- Elisa Harca - Red Ant Asia (for Q&A only)
FMCG Opportunities in Singapore - 11 August 2021 from 09:00-10:30 BST
This webinar will showcase the vibrant FMCG sector of Singapore, Gateway to the ASEAN trading group of countries. Hear expert industry knowledge from our keynote speakers based in Singapore who will be covering the following topics:
- Doing Business in Singapore: Overview of Singapore Market as a gateway to ASEAN, business culture and practices
- Overview of Singapore Market: Macro environment, market structure, major players in retail, trends, Intellectual Property etc.
- Singapore Retail Environment – Consumer profiles and trends