The Utility Week Energy Summit is the leading event for energy producers, distributors, retailers, government, investors, consultants and wider stakeholders to debate and shape UK energy policy.
Taking place on 29 June at the Church House Conference Centre Westminster, the 2017 Summit will reassess Britain’s place in a post-Brexit world and take a pragmatic approach to medium-term energy strategy.
The day is being chaired by BBC environment analyst, Roger Harrabin, and high-profile speakers include:
- Rt Hon Ed Davey, Chairman, Mongoose Energy and former secretary of state for energy & climate change
- Vincent de Rivaz CBE, CEO, EDF Energy
- Keith Anderson, CCO, ScottishPower and CEO, ScottishPower Renewables
- Basil Scarsella, CEO, UK Power Networks
- Dermot Nolan, CEO, Ofgem
- Dr Rachel Cooper, Head of energy storage, BEIS
- Cordi O'Hara, Director, UK system operator, National Grid
Why you should attend
- Discuss the likely implications of Brexit on UK energy & climate change policy
- Debate the practicalities of ensuring security of supply in the medium term
- Assess the investor landscape for renewable energy and the low-carbon economy
- Gain insight into the challenges of delivering a smart, flexible & integrated energy system