BEAMA and Innovate UK Workshop on Catalysing the Electric Vehicle Transition
Thursday 7 June 2018
Coffee and registration: 9.00 am
Workshop commences: 9.30 am
Networking lunch served at 1.00 pm
Council Chamber, EEF, Broadway House, Tothill St., London SW1H 9NQ
You are invited to a workshop on developing the EV charging supply chain and to a networking lunch to celebrate the launch of Electrified Transport by Design, a new BEAMA report on the market design imperatives for the EV revolution.
This unique event will also re-launch the BEAMA Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Group with a coordinated action plan for the EV charging supply chain to maximize value for all users.
Join us to have your say on:
- Policy and market design imperatives for the EV transition
- Routes to market: challenges and opportunities for investment, finance and market growth
- Energy storage implications for buildings, streets, cities and networks
- The role of local energy zones in decarbonising transport
- How to engage consumers in the EV revolution
The workshop will be delivered in partnership with Delta-ee. There will be keynote presentations from thought leaders as well as time set aside for networking. A full agenda will be sent to you upon registration.
Places are strictly limited. For more information or to book your place at this free event please email email@example.com