Date: 26 April 2018
Location: Park Plaza Victoria, London
Time: 9:00 - 16:30
Join us in London for our Standards Forum where we will be discussing the opportunities and challenges of standards in the global marketplace.
Don't miss the chance to hear industry leaders in our exciting and insightful keynote sessions, and to meet our experts on our interactive breakout sessions, where you will be able to converse about the evolving and innovative standards-making in a number of areas such as: data and trust, future cities and sustainability.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Martin Baxter - Chief Policy Advisor, IEMA
- Prof Richard Clegg - Foundation Chief Executive, Lloyd's Register
- Michelle Hoskins - Little Miss WOWW!, Standards International
- Daniel Rossiter - Senior BIM Communicator, BRE
- Nick White - Senior Advisor in Biodiversity, Natural England
The event is also the perfect occasion to network with peers from across a number of industries, to make new connections and to keep up with current developments, and to learn more about some of BSI’s external partners. Our Knowledge Marketplace will host a series of stands where our exhibitors will share their knowledge, expertise and experience about their field/industry and about their involvement in standards development. Our confirmed exhibitors include:
- BSIF – British Safety Industry Federation
- BSIA – British Security Industry Association