BEAMA is the leading trade association which represents manufacturers of electrical infrastructure products and systems from transmission through distribution to the environmental systems and services in the built environment.
We work with our members to ensure their interests are well represented in the relevant political, regulatory and standardisation issues at UK, EU & international levels.
BEAMA member products providing a sustainable, safe, efficient and secure UK electrical system.
To support our members in ensuring that the UK has a strong electrotechnical industry which is recognised as an essential part of modern society and brings invaluable economic, social and environmental benefits.
- Trusted – To be open, honest and ethical in the way we conduct our activities and to always deliver on what we say we will.
- Visible - To be the first resource for industry, government, the press and other stakeholders in relation to matters affecting the electrical infrastructure industry.
- Authoritative - To provide leadership, expertise and influence in the areas of market development, product safety, performance, energy efficiency and sustainability.
- Informative – To provide reliable information about the economic and environmental benefits that can be derived through the electrical infrastructure industry.
- Collaborative - To drive and influence the content of international, European and national standards which affect product design and acceptance.
- Results focused - To provide services and activities which add value to our members’ businesses.