Want to get the latest on the business environment and export opportunities in Latin America and the Caribbean (LatAC)? Are you an experienced exporter thinking of expanding to a region full of vibrant and lucrative markets?
The Department for International Trade (DIT) is delighted to invite you to join the 2020 edition of our LatAC Roadshow. Her Majesty’s Trade Commissioner for LatAC Jo Crellin and eight DIT country directors will be updating UK companies on the latest opportunities in these exciting markets.
- LatAC is home to over 650 million people who have seen their economy double in the past decade.
- It’s a region open to trade: 1 in 10 of the 300 free trade agreements in force worldwide have been signed by LatAC countries.
- Consumers are demanding innovative and ever-higher-quality products and services.
- UK’s exports to the region follow an upward trend yet there’s an untapped potential of more than £4.5 billion.
- Understand how geopolitical flashpoints translate into actual commercial opportunities.
More information can be found in the flyer below