Sponsorship Opportunities for Members
We are inviting members to sponsor this important event which will be attended by a wide range of stakeholders, partners and influencers from across the sector.
Sponsors will be able to increase their profile and reach amongst our network at the event itself, and via our communications both before and after the event.
Be part of this Important Event
The theme of our drinks reception and lunch is focused on celebrating progress made by our members on their Net Zero delivery and industrial decarbonization. Through sponsorship we will facilitate more opportunity for you to publicise the work you are doing and engage with the community of members.
Summary of sponsorship packages
Headline Sponsorship for the Lunch £4000 (maximum 1 sponsor)
- Company table for the Lunch (Worth £1200, seats 10)
- Speaking slot during the lunch alongside keynote
- Branding on menus, tables and front screen on the stage where speakers present from during the lunch
- Branding on screens and material associated with the drink’s reception
- Branding on pre-event promotion and associated media activity during and post event.
- BEAMA feature article on your Net Zero progress and activities (also to be shared with our trade press contacts)
Drinks reception sponsorship £2000 (Maximum 3 sponsors)
- 2 lunch tickets (worth £190)
- Branding on screens and material associated with the drinks reception
- Pop up stand/ information can be hosted in the One Great George Street Library where the drinks reception is taking place
- Branding on pre-event promotion and associated media activity during and post event
- BEAMA feature article on your Net Zero progress and activities (Also to be shared with our trade press contacts)
Contact us about sponsorship
All sponsorship is offered on a first come first served basis, please contact [email protected] if you would like to take up this opportunity
We value our sponsors and appreciate how important they are for the impact and professionalism of our event. We will work with all our sponsors to advise them on how to get the most from their sponsorship package.