Following the recent government advice on safe working practices, BEAMA have worked in cooperation with other industry associations to produce a guide to safe working practices in consumers’ homes.
This can be used by the installer as a guide and also as something they can share with their customers, the homeowners, so they know what to expect when working in their home. The aim is to give both the homeowner and the Installer the confidence that they will not be put at risk during this work.
Please feel free to share this animation with homeowners whose home you will be working in, or for homeowners to share with installers who will be visiting you.
- BEAMA produced this with:
- ECA – Electrical Contractors Association
- CIPHE – Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering
- CORGI – Corgi Services
- HHIC – Heating and Hot Water Council
- NHIC – National Housebuilding Industry Council