Benefits of Membership
What are the Benefits of being a Member of BEAMA?
- Representation on industry standards committees at UK, European and international levels.
- Information and advice on current and developing legislation and product standards pertinent to the industry.
- Legal, statistical, export and e-commerce support.
- Strong links to Government and to wider stakeholders in related industries, utilities and contractors
- Participation in sectored statistic schemes administered by independent professionals, which provides immense commercial value for members.
- Special rates at BEAMA sponsored exhibitions and seminars.
- Export initiatives - with advance notice and participation in government sponsored British trade missions and seminars.
- The product development benefits gained from a close knowledge of the impending legal, commercial, technical and environmental demands.
- Members' products comply with the latest national and international standards, design/development underpinned by BEAMA's intensive involvement in the standards process.
- Provides a forum to interact with competitors with the reassurance of thorough compliance with competition constraints.