Join chief executives and directors at the UK’s premier event for energy leaders shaping the future direction of travel for the sector.
Utility Week’s 2019 Energy Summit through a series of strategic talks, interactive debates and panel discussions gives you the opportunity to hear from the sector’s elite on what’s required in a time of uncertainty to deliver a smarter, low-carbon economy that’s fit for the future.
High-profile speakers include:
- Michael Lewis, Chief executive, E.ON
- Lawrence Slade, Chief executive, Energy UK
- Tom Glover, Chief commercial officer, RWE Generation
- Nina Skorupska, Chief executive, REA
- Suleman Alli, Director of safety, strategy and support services, UK Power Networks
- Stuart Lacey, Chief executive, Electralink
- Jamie Staples, Head of global retail energy partnerships, Nest
- Stephen Fitzpatrick, Chief executive, Ovo Energy
- Sarah Merrick, Chief executive, Ripple Energy
Here’s why you can’t miss it:
- Get your key Brexit questions answered by UK energy leaders in our brand-new Brexit Forum debate
- Hear how the Big 6 and challenger brands plan to operate in a post-price cap retail market
- Learn how smart energy systems are evolving to deliver the imminent rollout of EV’s
- Understand how energy’s political elite are acting on emissions to deliver a net zero carbon economy.
As a supporter, we can offer BEAMA members a preferential rate to attend – to view full details and book, visit event.utilityweek.co.uk/summit/ and quote promo code BEAMA15 to get 15% off your place.