Venue: America Square Conference Centre
Europe’s goal of 8 million EVs by the end of 2020 needs rapid action and investment if it is going to come to fruition. Transport has overtaken energy generation as the biggest source of emissions in Europe and recent scandals have highlighted the need for a new approach to transport built on low-carbon generation and lower emissions vehicles.
EV Infrastructure 2018 is the must-attend event for stakeholders in the electric vehicle transition. Designed specifically with cities, local authorities and commercial end users in mind, this is the only event in Europe which will show buyers how to build an effective strategy to enable the pending roll out of EV infrastructure to benefit the communities in which they are located.
- Learn from municipal infrastructure buyers about how they're planning for the EV boom
- See how current roll-outs are working and how hosts are benefitting financially from effective pricing strategies
- Find out where the investment is coming from and where the next hot-spots will be in Europe
- Plan your own strategy by hearing exclusive content not available elsewhere
- Join interactive round-tables designed to maximise your deployment plans by sitting you with like-minded peers and solution providers.
EV Infrastructure will be taking place on the 3-4 July in London. BEAMA Members can get 15% discount by using our unique code BEAMA15. https://bit.ly/2pf5pGW.